Dear Faithbridge Family,
The scripture is clear and authoritative:
- Jesus commands us to go and make disciples Matthew 28:19
- We are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us. 2 Corinthians 5:20
- Repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations … Luke 24:47
- We are to go into all the world and preach the gospel Mark 16:15
- (We) shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Jesus in Acts 1:8
- We are considered wise when we win souls Proverbs 11:30
- Because we have learned what it means to fear God, we persuade others… 2 Corinthians 5:11
Despite Jesus’ command to His disciples, few Christians are a personal witness for Him. While sad but true, an estimated 5% of the members of churches like FaithBridge ever open their mouths to tell another person of God’s love expressed through Jesus.
My role as pastor of Faithbridge along with our ministerial staff is to equip God’s people for works of ministry. Ephesians 4:11. I want to see every member of our church trained to verbally present the gospel story.
By the time the training is over, you will be able to comfortably and confidentially tell another person what they need in order to make their own decision to follow Christ.
If you would like to register, please feel at the form at the bottom of the page.
God has a calling on your file and on our church. Get ready and get trained because God wants to use you!