check out our strategy below
As a church family, our strategy comes straight from Scripture and gives us direction for how we believe God wants to work in every person’s life to grow them to be and experience all He desires. Here is a great picture of what God has in mind for our fellowship when we commit ourselves to growing in Christ together:
And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved. ~Acts 2:42-47
Commit to gather in Worship.
We gather each Sunday for a wonderful worship experience. It is God’s plan for us to gather to celebrate His power and presence through worshiping Him and mutual encouragement of one another.
For service times click here.
For a prayer guide on how to personally prepare for worship click here.
2. Grow in Community
Commit to grow relationships through a Connect Group.
Our Connect Groups are where the big church becomes the small church…where you are loved and friendships are formed. We invite you to participate in a Connect Group where you can study the Bible in a casual setting with people your own age and ask questions. We have groups for all ages and will help you find a group that you feel comfortable in.
For more information about Connect Groups click here.
3. Live on Mission
Commit to live on mission.
We live on mission by investing in relationships with those who don’t know Jesus, inviting them into our fellowship and including them in discipleship by inviting them to worship with us and be a part of our connect group activities.
"In life, we become what we are committed to."
We intend to be a people…
- Grounded in Scripture. God’s Word is our guide, authority and conscience in everything. We stand firm where it stands firm and remain flexible where it is flexible. (Matthew 5:17-19; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- Transformed by the Gospel. We believe in the transformational power of the gospel to bring life change to anyone. We minister from the perspective that God can change anyone regardless of where they’ve been or what they’ve done. Full devotion to Jesus should be normal for every believer. (Ephesians 2:1-10; Philippians 2:5-11; 1 Peter 2:21-25)
- Passionate About Prayer. We believe the attitude and action of prayer is essential to everything we do. Through prayer we have access to the wisdom and power of God. (Matthew 9:37-38; Acts 12:1-19; Philippians 1:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 5:17; James 5:13-18)
- Marked by a Bold Faith. We believe God has called us to a bold faith that includes taking risks. We will not insult God with safe and small thinking. (Daniel 3:16-18; Acts 4:29-31; Philippians 1:12-14; Hebrews 11:1-40)
- Committed to the Uncommitted. We believe that all people matter to God, and therefore, they matter to us. Jesus came to seek and save the lost, reaching out to the helpless, hurting, and hopeless. As believers, Jesus has left us here, in part, to do the same. (Jeremiah 29:7; Micah 6:8; Matthew 25:34-40; Luke 5:30-32; 19:10)
- Worshipping Joyfully. We believe true joy is an outflow of a life of worship. This joy is reflected both in our corporate and private worship. (Psalm 71:23; 92:4-5; 95:1-2; 100:1-2; John 4:19-26; Revelation 5:8-14)
- Committed to Community. We believe life change happens best in community. Joining in community requires a commitment to being intentionally involved with others in accountable, caring relationships, encouraging one another toward spiritual growth. (Proverbs 27:17; Acts 2:42-47; Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Defined by Generosity. We believe the grace of God moves us to be generous in every area of life: in giving, in serving, in love, in kindness, in forgiveness. The gospel compels us to give completely of ourselves to the glory of God. (Matthew 6:19-21; Mark 8:34-38; 2 Corinthians 8-9; 1 Timothy 6:17-19; 1 John 3:17)
- Faithful in Service. We believe every believer is called and uniquely gifted by God to serve. We encourage every member to find a place of service and ministry, utilizing their spiritual gifts for God’s purposes. (Romans 12:8; 1 Corinthians 12:1-31; Ephesians 4:1-16; 1 Peter 2:5; 4:10)
- Dedicated to Bringing Our Best. We believe excellence, creativity and innovation honors God, reflects His character, and inspires people. We strive to give God our very best without compromise in all areas of our ministry and lives whatever it takes. (Ecclesiastes 9:10; Malachi 1:6-14; 1 Corinthians 10:31; Colossians 3:17, 23)